Segal Benz VP, Engagement Strategist Megan Yost joins panelists from Gallagher Fiduciary Advisors, Milwaukee County, and Morningstar Investment Management to discuss how plan sponsors can make decisions that are in the best interest of plan participants in the wake of the DOL’s now defunct Fiduciary Rule.
Topics will include:
- How will new technology and applications influence the DC landscape?
- Once the behavior and predictors have been identified, what should be done with this data?
- Can data really be used to promote change in your participant population?
- Personalizing communication related to investment choices, rebalancing, and age-relative changes, i.e., reducing investment risks for those nearing retirement
- Automation and mobility from sponsors to providers to participants
You won't want to miss this session:
Do the Math! How Data and Analytics Are Reshaping Plan Sponsor Decision-Making
Date: Tuesday, April 9, 2019
Time: 3:05–3:45 p.m.
Location: The Princeton Club, New York, NY