Eight seconds. That’s how long you have to grab people’s attention before they start to tune you out. Taking a page from best practices for marketing, our newest resource, “Strengthen Your Benefits Communication: How Using Marketing Techniques Drives Benefits Participation, Engagement, and Behavior Change”, shows you how to capture attention and drive engagement.
After working with Virgin Pulse on the ROI of Wellbeing, we were delighted to partner with them again to create this white paper. It outlines a straightforward five-step process, along with some simple marketing techniques, to help get your communication campaign noticed and drive the results you seek.
See how any benefits/HR professional can create and execute a successful strategy using these five steps:
- Define your goals—determine what meaningful outcomes you’re looking for and how to measure them.
- Know your audience—use the data you have to understand whom you are communicating with.
- Develop key messages, visual concepts, brand (as needed)—leverage the best practices we provide, and create key messages and concepts targeted to your audience.
- Determine the right mix of media—reach your audience using the right channels based on your audience and what you need to accomplish.
- Execute and measure—develop your communication plan, project manage, and execute.
Before you’re presented with your next HR communication challenge, be sure to download the Strengthen Your Benefits Communication white paper to learn more about how this process drive benefits participation, engagement, and behavior change.