Date: Wednesdays, July 8–September 2, 2020
WorldatWork 2020 Total Resilience is a one-of-a-kind virtual interactive experience for Total Rewards professionals. Learn best practices and solutions for the new workplace/workforce “normal” from leading practitioners and consultants. Strengthen your organization’s culture, rewards, and workplace experiences around the globe. And discover solutions, frameworks, and ideas to apply to the current challenges you face.
Session: What’s Next in Benefits Communication
Before the coronavirus changed the world as we know it, technology was quickly changing benefits and benefits communication. In our virtual session, What’s Next in Benefits Communication, we discuss those changes and take a look at what’s working well today to engage your people and motivate action. We also talk about how the current crisis will forever change people’s expectations about access to information and resources. Learn about:
- The top trends coming out of Silicon Valley today
- How personalized and targeted communication will improve to drive better outcomes
- The role of emerging technology—virtual reality, augmented reality, artificial intelligence
Check back for the date and time of this exciting, virtual session.
- Jennifer Benz, Senior Vice President Communications Leader, Segal Benz
- Megan Yost, Vice President Engagement Strategist, Segal Benz