With the Department of Labor’s (DOL) final rule on electronic disclosures and shutdown orders during the COVID-19 pandemic, we’re entering a new phase of employee and retirement plan participant communication.
Communication through various media is now more important than ever. Regular communication engages employees with their retirement and financial wellness benefits, encourages them to make informed decisions, and helps them feel more financially secure.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What’s included in the DOL’s final rule for electronic disclosures to retirement plan participants
- How to re-evaluate participant communication in light of the DOL rule
- How to use data analytics to determine participants' preferences and develop multimedia campaigns that will catch their attention
- Megan Yost, Vice President Engagement Strategist, Segal Benz
- Percy Lee, Associate Attorney, Ivins, Phillips & Barker
- Rebecca Moore, Managing Editor Digital, PLANSPONSOR