Webinar: Communicating Benefits: Great (Employee) Expectations
Date: Wednesday, September 23, 2020
Time: 10–11:30 a.m. ET
Don’t miss this full-day bootcamp to gain insight into the basics of health and welfare plans. You’ll learn:
- Design of health and managed care plans
- Health and welfare plan compliance
- Health and welfare plan funding
- Life and disability benefits
- Health and welfare plan communications
Your organization invests a lot in the benefits it provides, but if employees don’t know about your benefits or understand how to use them, they won’t appreciate the value of those benefits. So, are your benefits communications hitting the mark?
In this course, you’ll learn how strategic thinking helps you best communicate to your employees and outside talent about your benefits package. When benefits communication is done well, you can change employee behavior, direct them to make right decisions, and demonstrate the value of your benefits investment.
- Megan Yost, Vice President, Engagement Strategist
- Sarah Frick, Communications Consultant