Date: Thursday, June 18, 2020
Location: 9–10 a.m. PT, noon–1 p.m. ET
This year’s annual enrollment process presents new challenges for benefits professionals. Anticipating plan changes, navigating a stressful environment, and exploring virtual options are all top of mind. For many higher education institutions, this year will require a big change in approach: In-person enrollment events of the past may have to move in part or entirely online.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss strategies and tactics for how to successfully conduct annual enrollment during a pandemic. You’ll learn:
- How to refine your strategy to accommodate changes in the physical workplace
- How to conduct virtual benefits fairs, virtual benefits meetings, and online enrollment
- How to alleviate employee anxiety and prevent misinformation from circulating
- Pro tips for making sure your annual enrollment strategy is meeting your broader HR goals
We’ll share case studies from several higher education institutions as well as how other organizations are handling annual enrollment this year.
- Jen Benz, Senior Vice President Communications Leader
- Megan Yost, Vice President Engagement Strategist