Session: Marketing Tips and Tricks to Increase Benefits Engagement
Date: Tuesday, June 27, 2023
Time: 1:15–2:05 p.m. ET
Location: Portland, Maine
Workforces are increasingly diverse, and, because of the variety of generations, backgrounds, experiences, and needs, employers are often overwhelmed by how to explain the broad range of benefits they offer. So how do you get more of your people to use those benefits? Take a page from consumer marketing to increase awareness, communicate value, and drive engagement.
In this session, you’ll learn about the latest trends in marketing and how they can be applied to benefits communications, including:
- Understanding what motivates people and identifying their barriers to engagement
- Reaching people where they are
- Cutting through the clutter of an information-overloaded world
- Addressing your employees’ needs
You’ll also learn how new technologies, like workflow automation and artificial intelligence, can help benefits and HR teams improve employee experiences, establish consistent processes, and save time, enhancing the overall experience for employees.
- Peter Turgeon, Director, Innovation, Segal Benz