Date: Friday, March 20, 2020
Time: 9–10 a.m. PT, noon–1 p.m. ET
Join Segal Benz Senior Vice President and Communications Leader Jennifer Benz and Vice President and Engagement Strategist Megan Yost for an informative discussion on how to communicate with your people about the coronavirus pandemic, how often to communicate, and what you should be telling them right now.
We’ll be answering questions and sharing best practices and overall messaging to help you guide your people through this crisis.
Some of the topics we’ll cover include:
- Communication best practices during crises
- Benefits resources to promote
- How this crisis could be affecting your employees’ physical, emotional, and financial well-being
- Tips for working remotely
- Communication vehicles that work best
- Jen Benz, Senior Vice President Communications Leader
- Megan Yost, Vice President Engagement Strategist