Date: Thursday, May 14, 2020
Time: 9–10 a.m. PT, noon–1 p.m. ET
Many of us can remember when SPDs were a primary communication vehicle for benefits information. We certainly have come a long way since then. In the last 10 years, we’ve seen a wealth of new consumer-focused technologies and sophisticated tactics that have changed the way we communicate about benefits. But where are we going next? In this webinar we’ll discuss what’s working well today to engage individuals and drive action, and what’s ahead. We’ll also talk about how the current crisis will forever change people’s expectations about access to information and resources.
- The top trends coming out of Silicon Valley today
- How personalized and targeted communication will improve to drive better outcomes
- The role of emerging technology—virtual reality, augmented reality, artificial intelligence, and more
Find out about industry predictions and scenarios for where we're going—and how to plan now so you can stay ahead of the curve.
- Jen Benz, Senior Vice President Communications Leader
- Megan Yost, Vice President Engagement Strategist